Despite the fact Spring 2012 makeup collections are popping up everywhere these days, we can’t ignore the fact that we’ve still got a little longer to go to get through the winter. It’s definitely not over and it’s not time to start ignoring your skin’s special needs this season! Stock up on the hydrating must-haves in this post all for under $50 and keep your skin happy and healthy while you await warmer weather.
- Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry kin ($2.99 USD / $4.99 CDN): Prefer bar soap over shower gel? No problem- you can still keep your body moisturized with this moisturizing bar! It’s even dermatologist recommended!
- Blistex Lip Medex ($2.19 USD / $2.99 CDN): Chapped lips can be painful! This Blistex is medicated, provides quick relief from chapped lips and restores natural moisture.
- Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray ($7 USD / $7 CDN): The perfect purse product to keep your winter skin moisturized, and it works beautifully as a toner after cleansing!
- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Extra Rich Cream ($4.29 USD / $6.39 CDN): A deep moisturizing lotion to combat those winter dry spots, but more importantly, it smells like a tropical vacation!
- St. Ives Moisturizing Body Wash Mineral Therapy ($4.49 USD / $6.99 CDN): Contains a mineral blend that moisturizes and revives your dry winter skin. Combine this with a loofah every few days to exfoliate!
- EOS Hand Lotion ($3.99 USD / $4.06 CDN): The winter season is tough on your hands. Skip lugging around those big bottles of hand cream with this purse-friendly hand cream! It’s 97% natural and comes in a variety of scents, including natural, cucumber and berry blossom.
- Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer ($5.99 USD / $7.99 CDN): This facial moisturizer is great at hydrating dry spots without feeling greasy and it simultaneously combats those pesky breakouts!
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm ($6.99 USD / $7.99 CDN): Lipstick can sometimes be too drying, but this tinted lip balm is super moisturizing and gives a gorgeous hint of color!
- Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning Hand Lotion ($4.31 USD / $6.39 CDN): I get more hang nails in the winter than any other season and that’s why I love this product! It takes care of both my dry hands and nails!
- Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser & Scrub ($5.99 USD / $9.99 CDN): Exfoliation is so important to keep your skin looking alive and fresh- especially in the winter! This gentle facial exfoliator will remove those dead skin feels so your moisturizer has a chance to work its magic deep down.
- BONUS! Water: A free skinsaver! Drinking lots of water everyday is one of the best things you can do for your skin. On average, women need about 9 cups a day (up that a few if you’re a coffee lover)…drink up!