The weather may still be cold and there may still be snow on the ground, but we’re jumping a head to Spring and hoping these colorful, vibrant makeup palettes will bring a little sunshine into our makeup looks. From cotton candy eyeshadows to bold, vibrant blushes- these 5 Spring Palettes are sure to pump up the saturation in your life.
- Giorgio Armani Face & Eye Bliss Palette in No. 1: This all-in-one face and eye palette combines soft, sheer neutral with a pop of vibrant turquoise blue and a flush of coral pink for the cheeks, all packaged in a limited-edition white compact. Anyone else think of a beach vacation when they look at this palette? I do!
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Facettes Eye Collector Palette: Inspired by precious gems, this wet/dry eyeshadow palette provides both sheer washes of color as well as bold, opaque coverage for two trends in one. Great for anyone who wants to add a splash of color to their makeup bag.
- shu uemura Unmask Palette in Blue: These bright, vibrant matte eyeshadows are encased in a modern interpretation of the legendary Unmask logo in celebration of the brand’s 30 Year Anniversary! If you haven’t tried shu’s eyeshadows… you haven’t lived!
- Clarins Palette Éclat Face & Blush Powder: Taking the vibrancy down a notch or two, this beautiful face powder combines a soft neutral base with splashes of flatting pinks and peaches for a gorgeous, universal glow. The embossed hibiscus makes this palette even more perfect for warm weather!
- Lancôme Blush in Love in Pommettes D’Amour: If there’s one blush to pick up this season, let it be this one! The bright, hot pink blush with a peachy center blends together to create the most gorgeous pop of color for the cheeks; the finish is natural and the pigmentation is incredible!