It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, exfoliating is one of the best ways to keep your complexion looking healthy, glowing and feeling fresh. It’s also makes your makeup go on smoother, look better and last longer throughout the day. If you have problem skin or sensitive skin, exfoliating is still very important! I’m obsessed with exfoliating and keeping my skin fresh and smooth and I’ve pulled some of my favorite facial scrubs to share with you. Be sure to let me know in the comments what your favorite facial scrubs are!
- Garnier Pure Control Deep Pore Exfoliating Cream Scrub: For a deep, intense exfoliant to slough off dead skin cells and open up your pores, this one is it! It fights acne at the same time to help clear your complexion and keep it looking great.
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Scrub: For a gentle, daily exfoliant- this one is fantastic. It’s great for use on sensitive skin too, and will never leave your complexion looking red or raw.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant: De-congest your oily skin with this mattifying exfoliant. It contains umbrian clay to help absorb excess oil and to keep skin looking fresh and clean all day.
- Philosophy The Micro Exfoliating Wash: My absolute favorite exfoliant! I use it almost daily to keep my skin looking and feeling fresh. It feels like a micro facial every day!
- B.Kamins Bamboo & Rice Facial Polisher: A great natural alternative that uses bamboo and rice to gently slough away dead skin cells and reveals a brighter, fresher complexion!