I might be slightly biased towards pink things… being my favorite color, I’m automatically drawn to them. Hot pink, pale pink… doesn’t matter. They just seem to catch my eye! So you can imagine how tough it was to sort through my favorite pink pretties to pull together some of my favorite fragrances, skincare, makeup and bath & body products of the season all with one thing in common- pink. Check out these six fabulously feminine beauty buys for summer, and as always… think pink!
- Lise Watier Blush-On Powder in Rose Éclat: The India Gold Collection for Summer 2013 from Lise Watier is absolutely stunning all around, but this blush in particular grabbed my eye. The soft rose hue is so universally flattering, and it blends flawlessly for a lit-from-within glow that looks totally natural. The blush that everyone needs!
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit for Acne-Prone Skin: These oil-free cleansing wipes are going to be perfect for summer, when oily skin runs rampant and you want to use as little makeup as possible. Keep your complexion feeling and looking fresh with these anti-acne wipes that remove makeup in a snap and have the most incredible, naturally-derived pink grapefruit scent that you’ll easily become addicted to!
- EOS Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry: If you haven’t tried EOS Shave Cream, you’re missing out. These is the thickest, most luxurious and intensely moisturizing shaving cream I’ve ever used! You can even shave dry because it’s that hydrating. The super thick cream also smells divine and comes in a couple different varieties.
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Grapefruit: Apparently my skin is sensitive all over, because since I noticed that my armpits began to itch throughout the day, I switched over to this all natural deodorant and I haven’t looked back since. Not only does it smell wonderful, but it has this awesome cooling feeling that I actually look forward to every time I go to apply it. It works just as well as any chemical-laden deodorant I’ve tried, but I feel much better (and less itchy) when using it!
- Ralph Lauren & Essie Big Pony #2 Fragrance & Nail Polish: A match made in beauty heaven- Ralph Lauren has joined forces with Essie this summer to offer these adorable Pig Pony Fragrance & Essie Nail Polish duos- my favorite out of the four incredible scents? The pink one, of course. #2 is flirty, floral and fruity- perfect for the warmer months ahead (and the matching nail polish is sure to make a pedicure appearance too).
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Gloss: Ever at a loss for which lipgloss to go for? Want to find the perfect shade for you? Look no further than this gloss! The best selling lip balm is now a gloss that reacts to the humidity of your lips to deliver a perfect, rosy glow that suits you perfectly!