With New Years Eve just a few days away, I’m sure tons of you are already planning your look for that special evening! I know I always love pairing a gorgeous metallic silver with a deep blue navy and dazzling it up with glitter, so I thought I’d share a few options for some eyeshadows that can help you to achieve that look. We put together three silvers and three navies for you to take a peek at, no matter what your budget!
- Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadow in Blue My Mind - A super affordable baked eyeshadow. This gorgeous navy shade has metallic pigments that can be used wet or dry (but I recommend wet- it really brings out the metallic texture)!
- MAC Eyeshadow in Deep Truth - A MAC-lover’s favorite. A highly pigmented dark blue powder eyeshadow.
- Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Midnight - A vibrant, shimmery navy blue powder formulated to look like liquid metal on your lids.
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow in Platina - This reasonably-priced shimmery silver eyeshadow is awesome for creating definition in a smoky eye and actually stays put for a pretty long time.
- Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Shadow Singles in Frilly Lilly - A silver eyeshadow with a stunning white-crystal shimmer. Awesome pigment that blends beautifully!
- L’Oreal Paris Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Flashback Silver - I’m in love with this drugstore eyeshadow. It has a velvety texture and has great staying power!