Pantone officially announced that Tangerine Tango is the color of the year for 2012! I’m wishing it was a little more like hot pink, that would be right up my ally, but I’m coming out of my comfort zone and sporting some orange lips myself (check out some of my latest videos, and you’ll see what I’m wearing in tomorrow’s video too)! I thought I’d put together a list of some awesome orange lipsticks (in varying shades of orange, because I know the tangerine isn’t everyone’s cup of tea) so you can choose one that matches your style and budget!
- NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave: Channel your inner retro diva with this semi-matte lip color in a more wearable orange-red shade.
- MAC Lipstick in Morange: We adore MAC lipsticks- you can find any color in tons of different textures and they are all amazing- check out their selection of oranges and red-oranges to rock this trend!
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Punch Drunk: One of my favorite lip product formulas- intense pigmentation, high gloss finish and all-day wear! Plus it glides on smoothly with the precision of a lip pencil…what more could you want?
- Revlon Creme Lipstick in Orange Flip: Our budget buy in the list from our favorite drugstore brand… great color payoff!
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture SPF15 Lipstick in 13 Le Orange: The most luxurious lipstick we could think of- we totally love YSL for ultra luxe lippies and this one is no different.
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 40: Contains 50% more pigment then regular lipsticks, so for those who want to make a statement, this one’s for you!