Lately, I’ve been totally obsessed with candles. I mean, I’ve always loved candles, but I just need to always be burning one lately, I just love filling the room with an amazing scent, and getting a whiff of it throughout the day!
I know it’s not makeup or beauty, but I know a ton of you also love Bath & Body Works candles… especially the fall scents (they’re always so delicious smelling)! I recently picked up some of the mini candles because they were on sale, and its a great way to try out a lot of different scents and see what you like.
The candles I bought include…
- Apple Crumble: You know that amazing scent when apple crisp is baking in the oven? That’s what this candle smells like. It’s absolutely fantastic!
- Café au Lait: A nice soft, subtle scent. Doesn’t smell overpowering of coffee, but just a touch.
- Marshmallow Fireside: Smoky and sweet- that smell of roasting marshmallows on the bonfire. Love this one!
- Autumn: Apples. It smells like delicious, fresh apples.
- Mahogany Teakwood: This one isn’t really delicious or autumn scented… but it smells like a really good-looking man. That’s all I can really describe it as… but really, need I say more?
- French Baguette: Who doesn’t want their kitchen to smell like fresh bread!? Mine is burning in there right now!
- Cinnamon Nut Bread: I’ve had this one burning beside me all morning as I blog away… it’s absolutely amazing! You can really smell the nutty scent, like sticky pecan buns!
- Black Pepper Bergamot: A very interestesting and sophisticated smell, almost therapeutic and spa-like. I love it!
- Cinnamon Sugared Donut: My absolute favorite candle EVER! I’ve already gone through 2 minis and a 3-wick of this baby, so I need to go pick up some more 3-wicks. It’s just incredible! Smells just like the real thing!
- Pumpkin Caramel Latte: If Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte and Caramel Macchiato had a baby, this would be it. Super sweet, but delicious none-the-less!
Are you a Bath & Body Works candle fanatic too? I’d love to know which ones you’re picking up for the season! I’m going to be going back to get 3-Wicks of Cinnamon Sugared Donut and Cinnamon Nut Bread!