Benefit is famous for coming out with adorably cute palettes that are not only travel-friendly but also very functional. The Benefit Scene Queen Palette ($38 USD / $44 CDN) has got to be one of my favorites for those exact reasons. This palette can do everything from a soft daytime look to a little more dramatic and edgy. This look is a soft grey & navy smokey eye with glowing skin- perfect for a night out!
- Apply Shimmering Beige Eyeshadow all over the eyelid with one of the included fluffy brushes
- Apply Misty Blue Eyeshadow to the outer 1/2 of the eyelid with one of the included fluffy brushes
- Define the crease with Charcoal Eyeshadow with one of the included fluffy brushes, concentrating the color at the outer corner
- Smudge Navy Eyeshadow along the upper and lower lashline with one of the included synthetic brushes
- Apply Smokin’ Liner to the upper and lower lashline, as well as the waterline
- Sweep Coralista Blush over the apples of the cheeks and blend outwards with the included brush (go lightly- this brush applies the product heavily!)
- Apply a few dots of the High Beam Highlighter to the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bone and cupids bow (right above the lip) then blend with your fingers
- Add some Juicy Coral Lipgloss to your lips and pat a little Shimmering Beige eyeshadow overtop with your finger
- Finish off with your favorite black mascara and you’re done!