Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder
This season, Bobbi reinvents corrective powders of the past, giing them an updated look and feel for the future. Inspired by the color pigments used for years by professional makeup artists, new Retouching Powder instantly makes your skin look better—yet it’s completely undetectable. Depending on the shade you choose, you can correct color, add warmth, hide redness or brighten dullness. It’s like having your very own magic wand.
Developed with a sheer, light-transmitting base, this innovative lightweight powder instantly brightens and illuminates skin while reducing excess oil. Launching in six color correcting shades, Retouching Powder helps diminish the appearance of dark spots, dullness, red- ness and imperfections. Two new brushes offer effort- less application and customizable coverage. The result is smooth and flawless skin.
“Retouching Powders instantly make your skin look better- yet they’re completely undetectable” -Bobbi Brown
Available January, 2013 at Bobbi Brown.
Retouching Powder ($36 USD / $42 CAD)
Color-correcting shades help diminish the appearance of dullness, imperfections and redness. Plant-based ingredients, Zea Mays Starch and Zinc Stearate, and natural mineral powders help soothe and calm skin while absorbing excess surface oils to reduce shine. A sheer light-transmitting base instantly makes skin look radiant and reduces appearance of dark spots. Finely milled, super-soft powder looks invisible on the skin for a smooth, flawless finish.
- White: Brightens and illuminates alabaster to light skin
- Pink: Counteracts sallow undertones in alabaster to medium skin tones
- Yellow: Tones down redness in extra light to medium skin tones
- Peach: Warms up light skin tones. Evens out tanned and medium to dark skin tones.
- Rose: Gives light to deep skin tones in a healthy flush of color
- Brown: Warms up dark and rich skin tones