Bobbi Brown sure knows the way to our neutral-eyeshadow-palette-obsessed hearts. In celebration of the brand’s 25th Anniversary (congrats, Bobbi!), she has launched The Nude Library – 25th Anniversary Edition, the mother-of-all neutral eyeshadow palettes combining eight previous best-selling (and not to mention limited-edition) palettes all into one.
The Nude Library features 40 different eyeshadows, grouped into their respective palette launch. Some of these palettes are all-time favorites of mine, like Navy & Nude, Tortoise Shell and Neons & Nudes.
The original palettes each contained between 4-12 shades, but there are only 5 shades per “palette” in this library. Bobbi likes to re-use some classic colors in her palettes like Ivory, Espresso, Naked and a few others so any redundant shades were removed and the ones chosen for the library create a beautiful balance of color and texture.
- Nude on Nude: Nude, Cement, Wheat, Malted, Espresso
- Navy & Nude: Ivory, Slate, Beige Shimmer Wash, Naked, Rich Navy
- Nude: Cream, Pebble Metallic, Chino, Beige Linen Shimmer Wash, Maple Sugar Metallic
- Tortoise Shell: Banana, Amber Shimmer Wash, Bronze Metallic, Copper Cocoa Shimmer Wash, Black Chocolate
- Desert Twilight: Watercolor Pink Sparkle, Pink Dusk Metallic, Twilight Metallic, Twilight Pink Metallic, Chocolate Mauve
- Neons & Nudes: Champagne Truffle Shimmer Wash, Praline Shimmer Wash, Pink Chandelier Metallic, Cocoa Berry Shimmer Wash, Stone
- Stonewashed Nudes: Mica Shimmer Wash, Ash Shimmer Wash, Hot Stone, Stonewash Shimmer Wash, Rock Shimmer Wash
- Nectar & Nude: Soft Buff, Golden Bronze Metallic, Pink Bellini Sparkle, Earth, Rich Caviar
Each palette can be used on its own or you can mix and match shades between the collections for a unique color palette.
The Nude Library – 25th Anniversary Edition Palette retails for $200 and is available online at sephora.com.shop this story