You may have noticed these cute little pink buttons popping up on some of the newest articles on BEAUTEZINE… so I thought I’d take a moment today to quickly explain what they are, why they are there, and some of the different ones you might see around the site!
These “buttons” will be popping up from time to time on article posts to help give you more information, photos, videos, how-to’s, looks, etc. featuring that product. I find it can be a challenge to fit all the information that I want into an article, so I decided to start placing these little buttons on products that will allow you to see more. Here are some of the buttons you might see popping around at the moment (there might be more to come…and if you see some new ones, why not give them a click and see where they take you?)
- The “plus” button will bring you to reviews with lots more information, photos, swatches, etc.
- The “play” button will bring you to videos, whether its a review or demo or how-to… you can see the product in action!
- The “question mark” button will bring you to a post with more info (ie. product information or collection posts)
- The “camera” button will bring you to a look in which that product was used so you can see what it really looks like when applied
- The “star” button is for special extras… you’ll just have to click and find out where it takes you!
I’ve tried these buttons out for a little while, and you guys seem to like them a lot! It’s a fun and easy way for me to show you more about a product that might go un-noticed in an article. Also, don’t forget, if you ever want to actually shop for the product, those links are always in the articles already!
Got any other ideas for a helpful button that should appear in BEAUTEZINE articles? Let me know in the comments and you may just see it popping up!