Throughout the month, I like to put together some Editor’s Picks to show you guys what I’m loving or what I’m lusting after…. January is usually full of great deals from all different brands, as well as some awesome new kits to kick off the year. Here are some newbies and & oldies that I think deserve a second look!
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Collection ($92 USD / $110 CDN) - This precious set of award-winning waterproof eyeliners is already on its way to my doorstep and I cannot WAIT to play with them and show them to you guys! While the price for the whole set is quite steep, it’s actually an incredible value at just over $6 per pencil (yes, they are full sized!) which is quite the discount compared to the regular $17 you’d pay for a single one alone.
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pure Luxuries Volume 2 ($72 USD / $90 CDN) - For any mineral makeup or natural makeup lover, this kit is an amazing value (not to mention the price has dropped down from the regular price of $85 USD). This kit contains 8 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, 1 highlighter, 1 bronzer, 3 blushes, 2 brushes and a golden traincase- WOW! With some neutrals and some colors, this kit is great for beginners and addicts alike!
- Laura Mercier Laura’s Secrets Volume 1 – Flawless Lips ($59 USD / $70 CDN) - I played with this kit the last time I was at Sephora, and even though the colors are a little deeper than I would usually wear, I think that some people would really love this! With everything you need for gorgeous lips (4 stains, 1 lipbalm, 1 lip pencil, 1 lipgloss and 1 lipbrush) this kit has amazing value! Can’t wait to see Laura’s other “secrets”!
- Benefit Cosmetics Ready…Set…STAY! Eye Trio ($26 USD / $32 CDN) – I’m such a sucker for Benefit value sets & palettes as I’m sure you know, and since I own all the products in this kit I can tell you its an amazing little kit! The Erase Paste concealer is perfect for super dark circles (beware if you are prone to creasing though), the Birthday Suit creaseless cream shadow/liner is a gorgeous light pewter (and I’m quite excited to see it in a little mini jar!) and a Full-sized Stay Don’t Stray (one of my favorite eye primers), you simply cannot go wrong with this kit as a gift for someone else, or just for yourself!
- TEMPTU ADORN Temporary Tattoo Kit – Glitz & Glam ($15 USD / $18 CDN) - I was totally eye-ing this kit around the holidays, and now that it’s on sale I’m totally tempted to add it to my cart! I actually have a real white tattoo on my shoulder and this kit makes me think of how much I love the look of white on skin (it’s so unique!). It’s just for fun, but I love TEMPTU and why not add a little extra jazz?
- CoverFX Acne Treat + Conceal Kit ($49 USD / $49 CDN) – I used to have very bad skin, and CoverFX was always my go-to brand for faking flawless skin. I would recommend it to anyone who needs some extra help, and this kit is perfect to try out a few of their acne-fighting and complexion-perfecting products!
Got any great deals to mention? I’d love to hear them!