I’ve said it time and time again, I’m totally obsessed with coral nail polishes for summer. Every single year, it’s like this timeless tradition that just puts me in a great mood- I lacquer up my tips and toes with bright coral colors… whether they are more on the orange, pink or red side, the gorgeous mix of all three shades leaves nails with a fun, bright pop of color. It’s a shade that I really only reach for during the summer, because it’s just so summery! These 6 are my favorite for the season and I’ve been reaching for them constantly. What are your favorite coral polishes?
- Dior Vernis in Sunnies: This orange-coral shade is sure make you grab for your sunnies! It’s super vibrant and I adore the extra-wide brush that all the Dior Vernis have!
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Peachy Breeze: If you’re in a rush, this one is for you. The ultra-quick drying formula goes on evenly and helps you get out the door in minutes!
- Lancôme Vernis in Love in Peach Melodie: Another spicy orange-coral, this shade is super vibrant and opaque!
- Essie Nail Lacquer in Saturday Disco Fever: It doesn’t get any more neon than this orange-coral! Essie says to apply it on top of a white base to really make it pop too!
- Chanel Le Vernis in Lilis: A beautiful creamy coral- if you have to pick just one, it’s this one! I love the intense color of Chanel nail polishes!
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Shell-o: A little more on the pink side, this shade is just as affordable as it is beautiful. Careful though, you’re going to want every shade in the Sunsational collection too!