I’m very excited that April is here! April showers brings May flowers (but I’m kind of hoping just to skip the whole rain part and jump right into beautiful sunny weather…yes?). I’m such a fan of spring season makeup- gorgeous pastels, bold lips, flushed cheeks and it’s this time that I play with all my different eyeliner colors too! I have some basic necessities in my must haves this month, and a few newbies for the season! Check ‘em out…
- Zeno Hot Spot - This little device is quite amazing and stopping blemishes in their tracks using just heat to kill acne-causing bacteria. It’s a great tool to have if you’ve got a big date or event coming up so you can blast any last-minute breakouts away. Check out my full review to even see before & after photos!
- C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm – Nothing screams spring more than lemon scents to me- and this lip balm is simply delicious. It moisturizes well (I like to put it on before lipstick for a smooth finish) and I can’t get over how great it smells…what’s even better is the pricetag! Read more about it in this post.
- MAC Pigment in Kitschmas - I was going through my makeup as I pack my life away getting ready to move, and I came across this gorgeous MAC Pigment. Its a light lavender-pink, perfect for a wash of color all over the lid for the spring season. Tip- apply pigments with a damp brush to turn it more opaque and metallic!
- Sally Hershberger Salon Smooth Fix – I’ve been obsessed with Sally Hershberger Salon hair products recently…and this is the newest addition. It’s a tropical, coconut-smelling shine spray that helps to tame fly-aways and leave a gorgeous shine….but I’d wear it just for the scent anyways. Mmmmm!
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supremely Confident - My latest MAC purchase and I’m totally loving it… I’m still debating whether or not it takes the cake over my beloved Creme d’Nude….it’s very similar, but a bit more cool toned and more moisturizing. It’s pure love for nude-lip fanatics!
- St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse – I’ve been feeling extra pale lately so every couple days I’ve been self-tanning my face (my body still has some color from my vacation) with my favorite self-tanner in the world- St. Tropez mousse! I’ve never found a better one for natural looking color. I mix half a pump with some Cetaphil Lotion, rub it into my face then use a scrub to quickly get any leftovers off my hands. Works great!
- Bobbi Brown Face Touch-Up Palette – My latest obsession… This little palette is the ultimate purse-buddy. It comes with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, Corrector, Concealer and Pressed Powder all in a tiny little compact perfect for touch-ups…but I’ve just been using it all the time because I love it that much!
Let me know what you’re loving lately!