Benefit Cosmetics was started in the 1970′s and has since taken the cosmetic world by storm. With unique packaging, fun product names and of course, great quality cosmetics, Benefit has made its name known worldwide. These products can be found in Benefit stores, counters, Sephoras and other department stores. I have been using Benefit for a few years now (my first purchase was Benefit Powderflage, which I still use every single day) and since then it has become one of my favorite brands. Although the prices are a tad steep, one thing I love about this brand is how they continuously come out with limited edition value sets, palettes and kits. With both cult classics as well as hidden treasures, this brand is fun to explore and oh boy, have I ever explored. I’ve tried many items from Benefit and always need to check out what’s new! These products are not only my favorite from Benefit, but my long-time lovers in general!
- Benefit Dallas Box-o-Powder ($28 USD / $36 CDN) – Evidently I am obsessed with Benefit boxed powders, but if I had to choose only one to keep I would choose Dallas. I like to call this product a ‘complexion enhancer’ because it is more than just a bronzer to me. It has a much more warm, rosy undertone than most bronzers, so it can be used all over the face to warm up the complexion. I apply it like a bronzer, but apply a little more to the cheeks to double it as a blush as well. My face looks contoured, glowing and healthy everytime I use it.
- Benefit Coralista Box-o-Powder ($28 USD / $36 CDN) - Coralista is my go-to blush. This perfect coral blush has a slight bit of fine shimmer to give a light glow, but not enough to be detected. The packaging is cute but the flawless flush it gives is simply gorgeous.
- Benefit Hoola Box-o-Powder ($28 USD / $36 CDN) – My favorite contour powder ever. Usually I stay away from contouring with bronzers, however since Hoola is completely neutral with no orange, this one creates lovely shadows. I also like to sweep it lightly all over to deepen my complexion and get a natural, tanned look.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in RSVP ($19 USD / $24 CDN) – I’ve searched all over the beauty world for the best cream eyeshadow and hands down, this is it. Creamy, blendable and completely crease-proof, this eyeshadow formula is perfect. RSVP is a light pink champagne color that makes me look like I just got 10 hours of sleep in about 3 seconds. Its universally flattering and everyone needs this one!
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Skinny Jeans ($19 USD / $24 CDN) – If you like smokey eyes, you need this cream eyeshadow. I always use it as a base when I’m going for a smokey look, and the pewter tint is so much more flattering then plain old black. On its own, or as a base, this award-winning shade is a must have!
- Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain ($24 USD / $30 CDN) – Blush is the first thing to disappear on my face after a full day, but not with Benetint. This stain takes a bit of practice, but once you’ve got the technique down, you’ll have glowing, flushed cheeks from morning until you take your makeup off at night. I don’t usually wear this on my lips, but you can for a long lasting rosy stain.
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker ($28 USD / $36 CDN) – I’ve raved about this product time and time again, and I’ve repurchased it many times too! This cream-to-powder foundation is super sheer and skintone-adjusting. If you already have decent skin that needs just a little help, this will be your best friend. In 10 seconds, I have smooth, even and poreless skin. Amazing.
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter ($24 USD / $30 CDN) – This product has been quoted as a ‘model in a bottle’ and for good reason- it highlights and emphasizes cheekbones to give a glowing and gorgeous complexion. I love how it gives a ‘natural’ looking glow….you can’t see shimmer, just a hydrated and healthy complexion.
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Primer ($14 USD / $30 CDN) - I have very ‘veiny’ eyelids, so simply going without anything on my eyelids isn’t an option. When I don’t want to wear eyeshadow, this product helps to even out the skintone on my eyelids without creasing (like concealer does). It works great as an eyeshadow base and also as a concealer base too!
- Benefit Powderflage Brightening Powder ($28 USD / $36 CDN) - My very first Benefit purchase and I’m still using it every single day! While this powder isn’t nearly enough on its own to tackle my dark circles, I absolutely love it for setting concealer under my eyes. It helps to brighten the eye area, make my concealer last longer and look natural. Just a TINY amount is needed!
What are your Benefit favorites?