Take 10% off your next Sigma order with code STYLE2011 (Limited time only)
If you watch YouTube, follow blogs or maybe even read a few popular magazines, you’ve probably heard of Sigma Beauty somewhere, somehow. This brand has done an incredible job of building a name for themselves with their professional quality brushes and makeup accessories. Amazing customer service, products and cute designs, these brushes stand out amongst the vast number out there.
Not only are their superior quality, but at such affordable prices, everyone can enjoy them. I’ve been a collaborator for Sigma for over a year now (wow!) and I must say I’ve had nothing but an incredible experience with them. I have no need to ever use another brush ever again- I swear by these brushes! In fact- my very first brush kit (the Sigma Professional Complete Brush Kit with Brush Roll) was actually a Christmas gift from my mom back in 2009, before they even knew about me :) Pretty cool huh! Here’s some of my all time must-haves that you’ve got to check out from one of my favorite brands :)
My Sigma Must Haves
- Sigma F10 Blush Brush ($16 USD) - This blush brush applies color perfectly to the apples of the cheeks and blends it out flawlessly. Even with highly pigmented blushes or mineral powders, this brush is a go-to to brighten up my face.
- Sigma E10 Small Eye Liner Brush ($9 USD) - I’m a huge fan of an ultra-precise, sharp cat-eye flick when I do eye liner, and this brush helps me to achieve it! Razor edges and even lip lining is perfect with this brush.
- Sigma E25 Blending Brush ($9 USD) - I always say I prefer this brush over the MAC 217, probably one of the most popular brushes in the world. This one stays softer longer, holds its shape better and I find it isn’t as scratchy as my MAC one. You must have this brush for creasework!
- Sigma F25 Tapered Face Brush ($19 USD) - Permanently paired with my bronzer (Benefit Dallas Boxed Powder), this brush + bronzer combo is heavenly. It applies color just where I want it to give me a contoured, glowing and sculpted face with just a few strokes. Such a breeze!
- Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Brush ($16 USD) - If you could only have one brush in the world from Sigma- this is it. Hands down. This synthetic brush will make your liquid, powder or cream foundation, blush and powder look like it was airbrushed on. Best $16 you will ever spend on a beauty tool.
- Sigma Make Me Blush Professional Complete Brush Kit ($99 USD) - Every person who asks me what I recommend from Sigma for a beginner I always say to invest in a brush kit. Recently Sigma re-packaged their professional complete kit in the “Make Me Up” color collection. Now you have choice of color as well as cute and functional packaging that can work for travel or storage itself! An absolute must-have for anyone who wears makeup.
- Sigma Naughty in Black Premium Travel Kit (Originally $59 USD, On Sale Now for $49 USD) - Whether you like short-handled brushes, or if you want to try out a couple of the premium brushes (the best picks from the kit in my opinion) then this one is for you. Same great quality and functionality, smaller handle (and price!)…and the case is super cute too.
- Sigma Pink Makeup Bag Kit ($22 USD) - I’m in love with these bags! I use the larger one for weekend trips and the smaller one for my handbag- perfect sizes and you’d be surprised how much you can fit in these! Gorgeous satin bags lined for easy cleanup, I’m a huge fan of these makeup bags.
I’d love to hear your Sigma must haves!