May is here already and I can’t wait for sandals and summer dresses! Changing weather also means changing skin- my skin tends to get a bit more oily as we venture into the warmer months (but its really all about finding products that work best for you). I’ve been trying out lots of new great products lately and here are some that I’m loving and totally recommend for May!
- Philosophy Summer Grace 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - I’m obsessed with the Philosophy “Grace” scents…I have lotions, eau de parfums, 3-in-1′s, rollerballs- I don’t know what it is about them I’m just in love with them (especially Amazing Grace and Pure Grace). They recently released their new Summer Grace scent and (I’m totally awful and describing scents here) it really does smell like ‘summer’…if summer had a scent. Fresh, clean, hints of florals and fruits…its really a gorgeous scent and I love smelling it in the shower with this 3-in-1!
- LUSH Big Shampoo – When my hair is limp, dull and craving some va-va-voom I will reach for this shampoo. It’s made with sea salt, and leaves a lingering ‘beachy’ smell in your hair (which I LOVE…reminds me of vacation) and really works to build the volume. I only use it once a week because I feel like it is a bit harsh, and very clarifying….but it works!
- CoverFX NaturalFX Foundation – Incredible coverage, weightless feel and natural finish….everything you could possibly want in a foundation, right? This is an awesome must have, plus its great for your skin and lasts all day!
- MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer - This cool-feeling, light pink pearlized eye primer really helps to keep your concealer in place all day! My hugest problem is dark circles, and my second hugest problem is concealer creasing on me- so this is my new BFF. It’s not often that I introduce a new product into my routine and continue to use it everyday, but this one is it!
- Benefit The Porefessional – My skin has been getting a bit oilier lately with the changing seasons, and that means my pores are on display. I tap a little bit of this miracle worker on the sides of my nose, chin and between my brows and it really helps to smoothen everything out, mattify and eliminate pores immediately. Look out for my upcoming review (with Before & After pics)!
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit – I’ve had this cream eyeshadow for EVER, but I’ve recently started reaching for it more often lately? I’m digging the pewter colors, and this one is so gorgeous and flattering (plus its easy to take from daytime to nighttime by adding a bit of Urban Decay’s Gunmetal eyeshadow from the Naked palette to the crease and smudging on some liner!)
…and for random things I’m totally loving lately that have nothing to do with beauty (and just for some giggles)… Swiss Cheese Crackers, Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Candles and Jeopardy marathons while I paint my nails. Let’s hear yours, beauty & others!