Spring is just around the corner, and every year there are so many new products & sets that come out for the season to celebrate. I put together a quick list of a couple items I’ve been eyeing and can’t wait to try out this spring!
On My Wishlist
- Korres Spring Lip Collection ($29.50 USD) – My favorite lip moisturizer of all time is the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, and not only does this kit include that, but it also includes the new lip glaze version as well as a liquid lipstick. Korres makes great value sets- so I’d love to try this one out because I already know I’m in love with the Jasmine lip butter!
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Faux & Foxy Set ($34 USD) - Bare Escentuals creates gorgeous sets, especially any of their “fake tan” kits- their faux tan mineral powder is amazing and always looks super natural. The lipgloss looks gorgeous too!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil ($48 USD) – I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about Argan Oil- and when I think of a trusty brand that makes one, I think Josie Maran. Her cosmetic line is all about natural and healthy ways to get great skin. This miracle worker is supposed to help with all sorts of skin issues and I’d love to put it to the test!
- Origins VitaZing Moisturizer ($35 USD) – I’ve heard many people rave about this moisturizer, at no one can seem to explain fully why they love it so much…”It’s just something you have to try to understand”. Alright then- I will!
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supremely Confident ($14.50 USD) - This new line of sheer lipsticks from MAC were recently released and since I’m a huge sheer nude lip fan, I’m guessing this will be a must for me to try!
- Bobbi Brown New & Improved Creamy Concealer Kit ($32 USD) - I’m already head over heels in love with Bobbi Brown’s corrector (honestly the BEST product for dark circles in the world)…and apparently she recently gave a makeover to the formula and packaging of both the corrector and creamy concealers… I’d love to try out this mini palette and see what the new & improved formula can do!
What’s on your spring wishlist?