The sun is shining, the weather is hot- summer is here! My makeup routine usually gets a lot more simple in the summer months- I don’t like the feeling of heavy makeup, so I usually lighten up and just add a hint of color on my lips or nails. I also make sure to take extra time to keep my feet pedicured- it’s sandal season ladies! Last of all, it’s always fun and refreshing to pick up a new fragrance for the season! Here are a few of my latest favourites that are going to be getting some good TLC this month.
What are yours?
- Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow Rollerball Fragrance
- Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in #19
- Sephora Collection Pedicurve
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Color Shadow and Liner Palette in Golden Frenzy (Lancôme Corno Collection for Summer 2012 – Canadian Exclusive)
- Essie Nail Lacquer in Penny Talk (Essie Mirror Metallics Collection for Summer 2012)