Garnier dives into the world of bath & body with the launch of their newest line of Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days lotions ($5.99 CAD). The line-up includes five different formulas designed to optimize the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
The magic in the formula comes from Garnier’s discovery of the skincare benefits of L-Bifidus (yes, the same probiotic found in yogurt). It helps to keep moisture from escaping the skin’s natural barrier, and also activates cellular renewal, prevents damage, soothes skin and restores it’s health.
Each one of the five formulas benefits the skin in a different way, depending on the main ingredient. The formulas include:
- Shea Butter: Repairing lotion for extra-dry skin
- Honey: Soothing lotion for sensitive skin
- Aloe Vera: Hydrating lotion for normal skin
- Mango Oil: Ultra-Softening lotion for dry, rough skin
- Cocoa Butter: Conditioning lotion for dry, dull or dark skin
The lotion claims to keep your skin feeling hydrated for up to 7 days after it’s last application; I definitely feel my skin super soft and moisturized after use and even until I shower the next day… but I think an entire week is stretching it (my skin always feels dry after a shower)- plus those results are after using it twice a day for five weeks.
I’ve been loving it for moisturizing dry spots before self-tanning and keeping my faux glow going strong for a few days! It’s a lightweight lotion that moisturizes deep down like a body butter, and it dries really fast. Plus, I kind of love the funky bottle shape too! The price is right, the scent is awesome and it does a great job of moisturizing- a fantastic daily lotion for those that need a little extra in their body care routine.
- Price: $5.99 CAD for 250mL and $7.99 for 400mL
- Availability: Drugstores
- Selection: Five formulas, see them all here
- Overall: I’m really enjoying this new body lotion! I’ve been using it for a while, and even though I’m not 100% convinced I could go a full week and still feel hydrated, it definitely is one of the most hydrating I’ve felt (especially for being so lightweight)! I love the scent and texture, and that each formula has a different skin targeting goal!
- Rating: A-