For those who are just starting out, to those who already have it all- you can’t go wrong with classic products for the makeup lover. Whether its a soft and pretty look with a neutral face palette, or an Old Hollywood glamour look with red lips and black liner, this gift guide has you covered.
- Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils: Every woman needs to have a black eyeliner, and gel eyeliner is the safest bet for everyone. It gives the look of a classic, liquid eyeliner with the ease and precision of a pencil. This gel eyeliner is super rich and creamy, so it’s easy to apply- but it also sets perfectly for all day wear.
- Senna Cosmetics Haute Nudes Makeup Palette in Sultry: This palette is the perfect everyday accessory. Whether it’s an office look, Sunday brunch or even a date night, this palette has you covered for everything from soft & pretty natural looks to dramatic, bronzy smoky eyes.
- Dior Diorific Lipstick in Lady: It doesn’t get any more classic than red lips… except for Dior red lips. This stunning shade is the perfect red hue for practically everyone, and the holiday edition packaging is super elegant as well.
- shu uemura False Eyelashes in Natural Volume: Lashes really take your look from pretty to perfect. I’ve fallen in love with false lashes so much in the last year, and these ones are a total luxury! They add just enough volume and length to enhance the eye, but they still look natural. Any girl would love to have these lashes!
- OPI Nail Lacquer in The Spy Who Loved Me: A red mani or pedi is timeless… and this new shade from the OPI Skyfall Collection is stunning! A perfect, true red with a hint of shimmer… make your strappy sandals pop with this shade on your toes, or accept your holiday outfit with the perfect red manicure.