Mother’s Day is just around the corner- time to pick out the perfect gift for your dear mother! Whatever your budget, you’ll be sure to find some great gifts (and don’t forget all next week is 15% off at Sephora for Beauty Insiders)! Here’s some of my picks that will make her glow inside and out!
- Sigma Premium Travel Brush Kit (Originally $59 USD, on sale for $49 USD) - Sigma has tons of brush sets to choose from, but I decided to pick out my own mother’s favorite brush kit from them. My mom loves the short handles, the gorgeous pink case and the top quality of the brushes. Your’s will too!
- StriVectin Gift of Discovery Kit ($79 USD) – A fantastic kit from a world-famous skincare brand known for producing amazing results. Usually bank-breaking, this kit combines some of the best of the brand without costing an arm and a leg. Mother’s everywhere will love it!
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Mother’s Day Set ($49.50 USD) – It’s hard to describe this scent, all I can say is that it is ‘beautiful’. This is the type of scent that makes me FEEL beautiful, not just smell like it. Its a fantastic fragrance and she’ll get to try out the fragrance, body wash/shampoo/shower gel and lotion!
- Clinique Pretty in Pinks and Plums ($36 USD) – I love this skincare & makeup set, and your mother too especially if she’s in love with Clinique! Eyeshadows, blush, lip color, mascara and more- this set has got it all for a fresh-faced look.
- Sephora Favorites Best of Fragrance Deluxe Sampler for Her ($50 USD) - Giving perfume is such a classic gift, but sometimes you may not know which one to get! Check out these awesome fragrance samplers from Sephora…not only does she get 10 fragrance samples and a rollerball to use them in, but she’ll also get a voucher for a full-sized perfume of her choice from the set! Let her choose her favorite!
Now I can’t say what I’m getting my own mother for mother’s day (she reads the blog)- but I CAN say it’s related to one of the items above. Love you mommy! What are you planning on giving to your mother on May 8th?