For the girl that can pull off anything (and looks good doing it, too)! She’s a cosmetic chameleon who goes from soft and natural to bold and daring in the bat of an eye; the sultry vamp and glitter goddess or classic diva and color queen… these products are for the daring ladies who can never get enough of trying new looks.
- Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in Noir Glacé: I love this creamy, blackened purple nail color. It’s perfect for the vampy trend happening right now- so chic and simple. Every girl needs a blackened plum hue in their nail polish collection.
- Ardell Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Inspired False Lashes: Fun and playful without breaking the bank- these lashes are terrific stocking stuffers and range from a hint of courage to full on feathers.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color in L’impatiente: If there’s one lipstick for the season, this is it. Deep, creamy and matte… this pigmented lipstick looks fantastic on nearly all skintones.
- Sephora Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara: Two in one! These glitter mascaras are available in 12 shades and each come with a brush tip on the end of the mascara wand, so you can add a hint of glitz and glam to any look.
- shu uemura Karl for Shu Eye and Cheek Palette in Smoky Velvet: One of the more challenging holiday palettes to hit the counters (it’s just so Karl Lagerfeld, right?) but it’s beautiful and artistic on its own. That glittery black… that cherry red blush… play time.