Happy New Year everyone! This morning I woke up to the sun shining brightly and feeling extra positive and happy! I love New Years… even though it is just another day, it still feels like a fresh start! On top of that, it’s officially Beautezine’s 2nd Blogging Anniversary! I launched Beautezine.com on January 1, 2011 and I can’t believe how far it’s come. It’s been in an incredible ride, and I’m beyond excited to see what’s coming in 2013!
I want to thank you all for your incredible support and encouragement throughout the years- I wouldn’t have been able to do it without you guys! Being able to work full-time on Beautezine is an absolute dream come true- my life has changed (for the better!) and I’m incredibly grateful and blessed.
In 2012, I was able to quit my job to blog full time, I attended IMATS LA, worked with Dove on a fun video project, attended countless press events and met some incredible people along the way. I feel happy and proud to see where Beautezine has come from and beyond excited to see where it’s going! 2013 is going to be a big year! You can look forward to new videos (yes! I’m returning to YouTube!), step-by-step makeup tutorials for my looks and many more exciting features, upgrades and content!
Top 10 Posts of 2012
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation & Concealer Review, Photos & Swatches
- Essie Winter 2012 Collection Review, Photos & Swatches
- 12 Perfect Palettes for Fall
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquers Review, Photos & Swatches
- DIY Soak-Off Gel Polish Manicure With Regular Nail Polish
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2012 Makeup Collection Review, Photos & Swatches
- Look Book: Charmed, I’m Sure
- Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Kits
- Precise Price: Brow Kits from $6.99 to $58
- Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Creams Review, Photos & Swatches
To Date, Beautezine Has…
- Over 4.1 million Pageviews
- Over 1.7 million Visitors
- Received 41,792 Comments
- Published 2,225 Posts
- Been read in 192 Countries