There are a few products in the beauty world that will never go out of style- perfect skin, black eyeliner and pink lips, to name a few. Why are pink lips everlasting in the beauty world? Everyone can wear pink. Everyone. There are so many different undertones, textures, formulas, opacities and more… every pair of lips can find their perfect pink shade. The best part? There’s usually several perfect pink shades for many skintones.
Whether it’s a sheer gloss, a vibrant lipstick, a tinted balm or a glossy lip stain… pink is always going to be the new pink. Here are a few of my favorite pink lippies for Spring 2013 from various new collections, limited-edition releases and all-time best sellers.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
- MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
- Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Resistance
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color in Fuchsia Flash
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in No.12 Tasty Raspberry