I have a total love-hate relationship with summer. I love the beautiful weather, the bright sunshine and the fashion… but I also love the look of deep, tanned skin. I know I shouldn’t be baking out in the sun (do I really even have to explain why?), so instead I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect self-tanner.
Sprays, mousses, lotions, wipes, gels- you name it. I tried it. For the past few months, I’ve slathered my face and body routinely in almost every self-tanner I could think of to find the perfect faux glow. I’ve narrowed my results down to just these few.. so hopefully you find one that you love as well!
PS. Can I get a round of applause for these photos in the article? A huge thank you to my parents for helping me build a new photo box so I can get back to making these articles!
- Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Deep Tan
- Vichy Capital Soleil Self Tanner Moisturizing Milk Face and Body
- Nivea Summer Touch Firming Gradual Tan Body Moisturizer
- Australian Gold Instant Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion
- Lancome Flash Bronzer Oil-Free Tinted Self-Tan Face Lotion
- St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse