There’s no doubt that deep, bold lips are one of the hottest trends for fall- they were all over the Fall 2012 runways and celebrities channeled their inner vamp on the red carpet with these blood red and rich plum lip colors.
While it may seem scary at first, it’s all about confidence! Choose a shade that you feel comfortable with- whether its an ultra opaque, deep red or a sheer, glossy plum… keep the rest of your face very simple and polished, and you’ll see just how powerful you feel! I’ve been swiping, swatching and puckering up to test out my favorites- and these are the ones that made the Hit List.
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in Black Plum
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Cassis
- OCC Lip Tar in Vintage
- Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani in 526
- Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Black Cherry
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Sienna
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color in Deepest Cherry