IMATS LA 2012 was an incredible experience, but of course I couldn’t come home empty handed! Here are the goodies that I got at the show. I won’t go into detail for each, because I’ll be doing reviews on them, but I had to give a little sneak peek first!
- These are the new OCC Concealers! I spoke to the founder of the brand, and he said that they wanted to take the technology in their airbrush makeup, and put it into a solid, concealer form.
- Can you believe that with the hundreds of brushes I own, I don’t have a single fan brush!? I made sure to pick up the Bdellium Tools 925 Duet Fiber Fan Brush this time!
- It’s a tradition for me to pick up a Naked Cosmetics stack from IMATS, and this year I took home the Twilight Collection.
- Totally fell in love with these white-handled OCC brushes! They are synthetic- my favorite!
- I got this travel sized set of brushes from Bdellium Tools- these are from their Green Bambu line!
- It wouldn’t be a trip to IMATS without bringing home lashes! I always stop by Nigel’s first to grab a few packs of my Short Flares and a few full strips as well.
- I’m so in love with NYX Lip Liners I had to have more- I picked up the remaining shades that I didn’t have yet.
- I also grabbed these NYX Matte Blotting Papers because it’s summer and these were so inexpensive at the show!
- The motherload of OCC Lip Tars- some of my absolute favorite makeup products in the world.
Did you pick up anything at IMATS? What are you most excited to see more of from my stash of goodies here?