A new year is already among us! Welcome to 2011 everyone :) I wish you health & happiness this upcoming year….I’d love to hear some of your New Years Resolutions, goals for this year or anything else you’d like to share below! I think that one of my goals is clearly to really put a great effort into blogging here on BEAUTEZINE and getting to know you guys better too!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a “Must Haves” post if I didn’t mention some of my favorite picks for this month…I fell in love with these products throughout 2010 and thought that they deserved a special mention to kick off the new year.
- L’Oreal Elnette Satin Hairspray (About $12) - This hairspray is unlike any other that I have tried! It holds really nicely, but doesn’t leave hair with that dull, crispy look. It’s so elegant!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ($44 USD) – By now, EVERYONE has heard of this palette and hopefully most of you have been able to get a hold of it! I found myself using this palette more than any other eyeshadows since I purchased it and I know I will continue to love it this year!
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P ($19 USD / $24 CDN) - Benefit makes fantastic cream eyeshadows because they do exactly what the name says- they do NOT crease. I find them more creamy and blendable then MAC Paint Pots, and this shade is the perfect way to brighten up your eyes in only 10 seconds.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15 ($16.50 USD / $20 CDN) - I have searched high and low for a long wearing concealer that will provide perfect coverage, last at least 10 hours and not crease at all. Well- I haven’t found it yet, but this concealer is definitely the closest thing I’ve found so far! Let me know if you find my dream concealer!
- Sedu Revolution 1″ Tourmaline Flat Iron ($159.99) - I have poker straight hair, so its not that I need a flat iron to straighten, but when done properly, this tool creates the most gorgeous curls! I find you can have greater control over the size/tightness of your curl with a flat iron and thats why it’s been my styling tool of choice lately!
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum ($100 USD / $110 CDN) – I have found my absolute favorite perfume. It’s light, floral and feminine and I would wear it even if it’s just me alone- it smells THAT good. (Check out my full review on it here)!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm ($27 USD / $34 CDN) – I have been a fan of oil-cleansing for a while to help take off stubborn long-wearing waterproof makeup but I was never pleased with the mess…until I found this product! A solid balm that transforms into a liquid oil when massaging into the skin- and it rinses perfectly clean!
- Benefit Dallas Box-o-Powder ($28 USD / $36 CDN) – Out of all of the Benefit boxed powders (so far) I would have to say that Dallas is my favorite. I don’t really see it as a blush or a bronzer on its own, but more of a complexion enhancer all together. It warms up the face, gives a nice glow, contours cheeks and adds some color….I don’t know how it does it, but I love it!
Let me know what your picks for January 2011 are below!