For those of you that love to change it up and try something new each day, you’re going to love these adorable Lancôme ‘Once Upon A Week’ Juicy Tubes ($22 CAD each)! These limited-edition glosses and balms are only here for the summer, but you’re going to want to use them all year round!
I can’t help but think of the classic days-of-the-week underwear when I look at these- of course, these are so much more cute and girly! Who wouldn’t want a different gloss for each day of the week? These each have a unique color and scent, but they’re all super moisturizing and glossy (not sticky at all)!
There’s a different Juicy Tube lipgloss for each day of the week, and two Juicy Balm lip balms for the weekend. The tubes have slanted-tip applicators, which is fine for the sheer formula (although I do prefer a doe-foot applicator for precision when there’s color).
The shades I have been playing with are:
- Sweet Lavender (Thursday): This beautiful rose shade with gold shimmer smells delicious! It reminds me of lavender macarons, such a treat. The gloss goes on much lighter than you see in the tube- it’s more of a bright pink when applied.
- Choco Teddy (Friday): For a TGIF treat, chocolate is always a good idea. This nude beige lipgloss smells just like chocolate, and it tastes just as sweet. This one is definitely my favorite!
- Ballade in Paris (Saturday): This clear lip balm is ultra hydrating and makes my lips feel amazing (especially after swatching so many shades)- I can’t even begin to describe what it actually smells like… something fresh and a tad floral. It’s very nice!
These little gems are adorable, especially if you’re already a fan of the formula! Every woman needs to have at least one in their makeup bag (my first Lancome product was a Juicy Tube)!
- Price: $22 CAD for 10mL each
- Availability: Lancôme
- Overall: These glosses are adorable, I love the limited-edition scents. The formula is super glossy, moisturizing and non-sticky. They go on quite sheer, so don’t be fooled by the deep shades in the tube.
- Rating: A-