Happy Saturday everyone! Man, this was a busy week! Not only did I go to Toronto twice, but I also have to start preparing for a) IMATS LA (leaving next Friday…eeek)! and b) moving at the end of the month. Phew! Please bare with me for the rest of the month if I’m not posting as often as usual- I promise to get right back up to speed as soon as I’m settled into my new place!
Be sure to check out these awesome posts from some of my favorite bloggers! Have a great weekend!
- I am Style-ish looks fantastic in this outfit (I’m particularly loving the sparkly pink Louboutins)
- Lipglossiping compares The Brush Guard to the eBay “equivalent”
- Sara Hassan reviews a few pieces from the Illamasqua Naked Strangers Collection
- Vampy Varnish swatches several of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
- Chata de Galocha celebrates her five year blog-iversary (Portuguese, just google translate it)