From the moment I laid eyes on the MAC All For Glamour Face Kit / Gorgeous Bronze palette, I was hoping that I was going to love it most. The cutest compact ever with everything you need for a gorgeous look? Well, sad to say I was a little disappointed with my first impressions of the palette (mainly the eyeshadows)… but my faith was re-gained after I created this look. I love the way it turned out, and I think it’s a fantastic palette to have on hand for a go-to look for a date night, holiday party or girls night out.
First I swept Hearts-a-Flutter all over the lid and highlighted the brow bone. Next I applied Romance Me into the crease and outer corner, blending well. Next, I smudged Shadowy Lady into the upper and lower lashline, then finished off the eyes with some black mascara and false lashes. I swept the Golden Bronzing Powder onto my checkbones and blended it out to give a warmth to my complexion. For the lips, I layered the two shades- starting with Headturner for a nice color, then I applied Barely Lit on top to give it a bit of shimmer.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 120
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- MAC All For Glamour Face Kit / Golden Bronze Bronzer (MAC All For Glamour Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC All For Glamour Face Kit / Golden Bronze Eye Shadows (MAC All For Glamour Collection for Holiday 2012)
- Monda Studio 217 False Lashes
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara