Smoky eyes look so glamorous… smoky eyes after about 4-5 hours, well, not so much. No one likes smudged eyeliner, powdery fall out and creasing eyeshadow, right? Well- with a few items from the latest Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Collection for Spring 2012, I’m not afraid to go smoky (even for daytime)! I was inspired by a few of the new shades of Long-Wear Cream Shadow in the collection, specifically Black Violet and Smoky Topaz.
This is probably the easiest smoky eye ever. Simply place the darkest shade all over the lid and a little past the crease too. Use a clean, fluffy brush to soften the crease and blend it out nicely. Next, take a shimmery light shade and pat it on top, only on the inner half and inner corner, just to brighten it up. Line your rims with a dark eye pencil and smudge it out to soften the look. Add mascara (and false lashes if you want) and you’ve got a smoky eye! Super easy, hardly any work… and with Bobbi’s Long-Wear formulas you’re sure to know it will look great all day.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Black Violet (all over lid and blended into crease with a clean fluffy brush)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Smoky Topaz (patted on top of inner corner)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Smoke
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara