With one look at the new Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette, I knew I had to do the most sultry, dramatic smokey eye ever. I hardly ever do this type of smokey eye (a very structured one) because even though it’s extremely simplistic, it’s quite difficult to get the shading and symmetry perfect. I’m quite happy with the way it turned out, and I think it would look fantastic using any of the other gorgeous Aqua Creams in the palette!
I applied the Black with Green Highlights Aqua Cream from the Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette all over the eye lid with the included brush, shaping it into a large, extended cat-eye shape. I used the other end of the brush to apply some of the Ivory Aqua Cream to the inner corner of the eye to brighten up the look. I blended out the harsh edges with a green eyeshadow, similar in color to the cream shadow. I threw on some false lashes and mascara, then finished off the look with a soft blush and nude lip.
- Make Up For Ever Black with Green Highlights Aqua Cream (Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette)
- Make Up For Ever Black Ivory Aqua Cream (Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Loaded (Urban Decay Smoked Palette)
- Monda Studio 747S Lashes
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Sephora Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit in Midnight Brown