Well, it’s finally here… The MAC Holiday 2012 Collection (really, 10 collections in total launching this holiday season) had me waiting on edge for weeks! Ever since I first laid eyes on the promo pictures, I couldn’t wait to see the products in person. Not only does the collection contain feminine packaging like soft pastels, satin comapcts, bow accents and rose gold luxury pieces… but it also features cute leopard print patterns as well (I’ve become very fond of leopard patterned everything since deciding to get a Bengal kitten)! All in all, this collection was made for me (so, thanks MAC)!
This look primarily features products from the MAC Glamour Daze Collection, the largest collection of individual products. Let me know if you’d like to see more looks from the other holiday sets! First I applied Natural Flirt Extra Dimension Eye Shadow all over the lid and onto the brow bone for a soft, neutral base. Then I worked Round Midnight Extra Dimension Eye Shadow into the outer corner and crease for some definition. I lined the top lashline with Catch My Eye Fluidline and then applied more Round Midnight on top for a change in texture and added sparkle. I lined my lowerlashline with Orpheus Kohl Power Eye Pencil and applied black mascara & corner lashes. On my cheeks I swept Small Vanity Powder Blush on the apples and highlighted with Whisper of Gilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish. To finish off the look, I applied Outrageously Fun Lipstick on my lips.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 120
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- MAC Blot Powder/Pressed in Medium Dark (MAC All For Glamour Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Blush in Small Vanity (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in A Natural Flirt (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Round Midnight (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Fluidline in Catch My Eye (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Orpheus (MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012)
- Monda Studio 217 False Lashes
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara