With so many new “summer” products on my vanity to test out, I wanted to come up with a look that involved them all- and I think I really hit the nail on the head with this summer look. I’m a huge fan of mixing neutrals with a pop of color- there’s something so summery about it. Such a subtle, tiny bit of color makes a huge difference. In particular, I was inspired by the gorgeous shades of the new Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette in In The Heat. It is the ultimate summer palette!
Try this look out with different “pops” of color- two of my other favourites are violet purple and chartreuse green. I’m ready for the beach party!
- Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation in M30
- Sephora Baked Foundation Face Powder in Sand
- Sephora Baked Duo Bronzer in Honey Heat
- Sephora Moonshadow Baked Eye Shadow Palette in In The Heat
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara
- Ardell DuraLash Naturals Flares in Medium Black