I was inspired by the rosy tones and muted shades of the new MAC Office Hours Collection for Fall 2012 to put together this look. It’s simplistic with a pop of color- something that would be appropriate for the office or school. While the collection didn’t wow me (check out my review here), I do like how this look turned out.
I started off with a matte beige eyeshadow all over the lid and I worked Mauveless eye shadow into the outer 1/3 of the eyelid and crease. I smudged some black eyeshadow into the lashline and applied mascara. For the cheeks, I applied Whole Lotta Love blush super softly, making sure to work in light layers to build the intensity. I finished off the look with Forever Rose lip gloss to tie the bright cheeks and the muted, mauve eyeshadow together.
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 in Fair
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- Cover FX Powder FX in M40
- MAC Eye Shadow in Blanc Type
- MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Mauveless (MAC Office Hours Collection for Fall 2012)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara