Step 1Using the Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Raffinement, sweep the pale champagne shade (top right) all over the lid and blend out towards the inner corner.
Step 2Apply the deep taupe shade (top left) to the outer 1/3 of the eye, blending it up into the crease to create depth.
Step 3Use a flat liner brush to line the upper and lower lashline with the deepest brown shade in the eyeshadow palette (bottom right).
Step 4Use a flat liner brush to line the upper and lower lashline with the deepest brown shade in the eyeshadow palette (bottom right).
Step 5Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of your favorite black mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
Step 6Lightly sweep the Chanel Joues Contraste in Frivole onto the apples of the cheeks, blending backwards. Keep building with light layers until you achieve your desired intensity.
Step 7Highlight the complexion by patting the Chanel Poudre Signée de Chanel Illuminating Powder on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow with the included sponge.
Step 8Apply the Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Attirance for a golden bronze lip with tons of shimmer!
Step 9Apply 2 coats of the Chanel Le Vernis in Emprise to finish the look and give a chic, sophisticated peachy-nude look.
The new Chanel Printemps Précieux de Chanel Collection for Spring 2013 has something for everyone- I love that the collection combines wearable, flattering shades with pops of color as well. I love how fresh the blush is for Spring and Summer, and the nail polishes are fantastic as well… but the real winners of the collection are the Les 4 Ombres in Raffinement, a perfect everday eyeshadow palette that’s worth the splurge, and the Poudre Signée de Chanel, a stunning highlight powder that makes the complexion glow with just the right amount of shimmer.
It’s been a little while since I did a neutral, everyday type of makeup look. The eyes can be built up, or down… and the neutral lips can be swapped for a pop of color. It’s really a very ‘customizable’ look… and one that is friendly for daily wear. Overall I’m impressed with the collection, and I’ve been wearing it a lot in my day-to-day routine. Let me know if you picked up anything from the collection!
What I’m Wearing…
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 115
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
- Powder: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
- Eyebrows: Maybelline Master Shape in Brunette
- Eyeshadow: Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Raffinement (Spring 2013)
- Eyeliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Béryl (Spring 2013)
- Mascara: shu uemura stretch Xtreme waterproof mascara
- Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste in Frivole (Spring 2013)
- Highlighter: Chanel Poudre Signée de Chanel (Spring 2013)
- Lip Gloss: Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss Attirance (Spring 2013)
- Nail Polish: Chanel Le Vernis in Emprise (Spring 2013)