I’m calling it right now- these Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadows are going to be super hot for summer! Would you believe me if I told you that my entire eye makeup was done without brushes or fall out? Yep! I used three Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadows to create the entire look and since they are cream pencils, NO fall out. They are super blendable too, so I didn’t even need a brush.
I started by applying 20E all over the lid, then I highlighted the inner corner with 28E, blending towards the middle of the eye. I lined my eyes with 4E, concentrating on the outer corner and smudged it with my pinky finger. I then applied a bit of 4E with my finger into the outer crease socket, blending it down and inwards to create depth.
You definitely don’t have to do all of these steps- you could create a beautiful look with just one or two! I wanted to show how easy and gorgeous the final result can be… and the best part? This look lasted all day with no touch-ups required!
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 28E
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 20E
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 4E
- MesmorEyes Short Flare False Lashes
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara