This look was inspired by a few of my favorite shades from the latest MAC Reel Sexy Collection for Spring 2012. The collection has a super bold mix of colors and textures, so I added a bit of a graphic touch to the crease to make it a little more edgy, and I love the way it turned out!
I paired the bold lips and semi-bold eyes with a very neutral blush, just enough to give a hint of neutral color without really being visible. Having a soft, neutral blush on hand is a total must have for looks like these, where a pink blush would just be too much!
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Glow Enhancing Powder in Medium Beige
- MAC Powder Blush in Immortal Flower (Limited Edition; MAC Très Cheek Collection for Spring 2012)
- MAC Pro Pan Eyeshadow X2 in Dynamic Duo 2 (Limited Edition; MAC Reel Sexy Collection for Spring 2012)
- Ardell Duralash Naturals Flare Medium Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Popcorn (Limited Edition; MAC Reel Sexy Collection for Spring 2012)