Bobbi Brown always has such amazing palettes and gift sets for the holidays… it seems like every year I get one of the holiday palettes, and it lasts me until the next year. This time, I’m welcoming the Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette into my life and probably into many upcoming events and parties (check out my review here). The palette combines some of the most gorgeous, rich hues with varying textures and intense pigmentation to produce one of the most amazing palettes I’ve ever tried from the brand. Coupled with the stunning new Bobbi Brown 24 Karat Shimmer Brick, a beautiful rose gold shade (review here), I’m ready for the holidays and I’m sure I’ll be getting a lot of use out of these two fabulous products over the upcoming year as well.
I applied Olive Tree all over the lid for a gorgeous antiqued gold sparkle, then I worked Black Topaz into the outer 1/3 of my eyelid, blending it up into the crease. I used Rich Caviar to line my upper and lower lashline and highlighted my brow bone with Bone. I used Candle Light in the inner corner of my eye to give it a pop of brightness as well! I finished off my eyes with some black mascara and a few false lash flares. For my cheeks, I warmed up my complexion with a warm bronzer, then highlighted my cheekbones with the 24 Karat Shimmer Brick. I finished off with a warm nude lip gloss and that completes the look!
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 120
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium
- Bobbi Brown 24 Karat Shimmer Brick (Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012 Collection)
- Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette (Bobbi Brown Holiday 2012 Collection)
- Monda Studio Individual Short Flares
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara