I’m totally channeling my two color-loving blogging beauties in this look (xSparkage and StaceyBrennan) because I rarely do looks like this (um, if ever?)… but I was totally inspired by the upcoming Sephora + Pantone Universe Shades of Nature Eye Shadow Palette… I just had to play with color for this one! It started out as just a green and blue eye, but I couldn’t leave out some of the other gorgeous shades like the pinks, purples and yellows!
I paired the colourful eye with black liquid eyeliner, pink cheeks and a super nude lip. I’m actually quite happy with the finished result, especially for pretty much my first time ever doing something like this! Who knows…maybe we’ll see some more colourful looks coming up soon.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Shades of Nature Eye Shadow Palette (various shades, coming to Sephora in June 2012)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13 Mat Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara