Summer is my favorite season of the year- I love warm weather and cute shoes… so when I opened up my Yves Saint Laurent Summer 2012 Collection, I was totally inspired. I love the modern chic meets beach bum vibe, and I decided to pull this look together inspired by the gorgeous Terre Saharienne Collector piece. I also love the way bronzy golds go with striking blues, so I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw the gorgeous Waterproof Faux Cils Mascara in Nº 4 Majorelle Blue. Topped off with what I know is going to be my favorite gloss of the summer- the Golden Gloss in Nº 51 Golden Shell, I’m totally happy with how this look turned out!
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation (Custom shade)
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI
- Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Collector in Nº 2 Sunkissed (LE Yves Saint Laurent Summer 2012 Collection)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked (Lid)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type (Brow bone)
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effets Faux Cils Waterproof in Nº 4 Majorelle Blue