Move over Justin Timberlake, Too Faced is “bringing sexy back” this season (literally) with the Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eyeshadow Palette. The palette features three different collections; The Ingénue (gold and bronze shades), The Icon (pinks and purples) and The Bombshell (smoky taupe & gunmetal shades). The super glitzy palette is now my go-to “going out” palette, because no matter what the look you’re going for- this palette will make you look totally glammed up.
I decided to play up The Bombshell collection in my own way- I started out by applying Maneater all over my lid with a damp brush (to give a super metallic finish). Then I patted Hollywood onto the outer 1/3 of my eyelid and blended it into the crease. I highlighted my brow bone with a touch of 7 Year Itch and foiled a bit of Bombshell in the inner corner. I lined my lashline with the included Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black, smudged it a bit with the built-in smudger, then topped it off with Beautymark. I finished off the look with mascara, a soft pink blush and nude lips!
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Fair
- Lise Watier Portfolio Professional Correctors in Beige
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eyeshadow Palette
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (included with the palette)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara