MAC is notorious for releasing many collections of all sizes around the holidays- it can be a little overwhelming! I’ve already posted all of the official information and photos, but I thought it would be helpful to put them all together into one post so you can easily check out each post individually for more information.
Each year MAC seems to put out similar collections- the sets of mini lip glosses, the travel brush sets, the luxury set and the charitable sets as well. I’ve noted a few collections below that might help you find what you’re looking for!
Please click on the collection image above to see more information & photos.
Several of these collections launch Online on October 23, 2012 and are available in store on October 25, 2012 (North America) and November 2012 (Internationally).
MAC Holiday 2012 Collections
- Guilty Passions (The mini sets of lipglosses and crushed pigments)
- Fabulousness (The eyeshadow palettes)
- All For Glamour (Fabulousness) (The eye, cheek & lip palettes)
- Primped Out (Fabulousness) (The travel brush kit sets)
- Making Pretty (The luxury collection)
- Glamour Daze
- Hang Up The Glamour
- Divine Desire / Sinfully Chic
- Viva Glam It Up (The Viva Glam set for MAC AIDS Fund)
- Kids Helping Kids (The greeting & gift cards for MAC AIDS Fund)