MAC Très Cheek Collection for Spring 2012
Everyone loves when you blush. Fashioning your choices: A new sextet of MAC blush powders. Go hip in bright red-orange, or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender – each shade staying as bright and un-beige on the skin as it is in the palette. With a formula that’s seamlessly sheer and unabashedly buildable, what do you get? A look that says Très Cheek.
Available April 5, 2012 (North America) and April 2012 (International) at MAC Cosmetics.
Photos (Click to Enlarge)
Powder Blush ($20 USD / $24 CDN)
- Pink Tea: Neutral beige pink (Satin)
- Lovecloud: Bright mid-tone pink (Satin)
- Peony Petal: Bright blue pink (Satin)
- Modern Mandarin: Red-orange (Satin)
- Immortal Flower: Bright peach (Satin)
- Full of Joy: Lavender (Frost)