Nail wraps are a fantastic way to accessorize in seconds, and this holiday season they are more elegant than ever! For nail art that looks like it took hours to do- these nail wraps stick onto nails and shape perfectly in no time at all. Bejeweled, patterned and sparkly- these nails might even take the spotlight!
Kiss Nail Dress and Sephora Nail Bling both make some of the most amazing designs that are sure to take your holiday outfit to the next level. Here are my top five limited-edition nail wraps for Holiday 2012!
- Sephora Nail Bling in Fleur de Chic: I love this neutral pattern; the black and beige go together so nicely, and it’s elegant without being overpowering. I would totally wear these nail wraps with a little black dress or even a bold colored dress like blue or purple.
- Sephora Nail Bling in Gilded Lily: My absolute favorite out of them all! My holiday dress is black and gold (which is also one of my favorite trends for the holiday season), so I’ll definitely be wearing these this year!
- Kiss Nail Dress in Cotton: I’m a huge fan of showing a little natural nail. I think it gives it a really modern look, and the sparkly gold is perfect for the season.
- Sephora Nail Bling in A La Mode: For the bright and bold girl- these nail wraps are so fun and glittery, I can totally see them paired with a black dress.
- Kiss Nail Dress in Silk: These nails are perfect for all winter season, not just the holidays! I love the deep, night sky blue and sparkling snowflakes. So cute!