Every year, it’s tradition to bring home a Naked Cosmetics pigment stack from IMATS… and this time it was no different! I took home the Naked Cosmetics Twilight Collection ($59.99 USD) from IMATS LA last weekend (Leesha from xSparkage insisted on it!). Each pigment has a silver-base 3D sparkle that resembles the colors we see at night.
If you have the chance to visit an IMATS show near you- I recommend checking them out. These pigments are on for half price, and its always awesome to get six shades in one stack! This is now my seventh stack (they’re addictive)! The Twilight collection is great for sultry, smoky eyes or just to add a bit of sparkle to any look.
The shades in this stack include:
- TW-01: Soft, light grey with silver sparkle; this shade looks great for adding a touch of sparkle to any look, especially in the inner corners. I thought it was too grey and muted to be used to brighten, but layered over a white base, it works perfectly!
- TW-02: Greyish baby blue with silver and blue sparkle; this one looks great all over the lid, especially for a smokey blue look.
- TW-03: Muted taupe with silver and pink sparkle; one of the most unique shades I’ve ever seen! Love this one a lot.
- TW-04: Greyish turquoise with silver and blue sparkle; an interesting twist on the bright aqua blues out there.
- TW-05: A deep “blurple” (blue & purple) with silver and blue sparkle; this one looks incredible when worn wet. So dramatic!
- TW-06: Charcoal grey with silver sparkle; I love this shade as an eyeliner because it gives a great dimension to the look. Also works great for deepening the outer corner for smoky looks.
These loose pigments can be worn a variety of different ways; dry or wet (called foiling), as eyeshadow or eyeliner, or you can even mix it in with mixing mediums, nail polishes, lip glosses, etc. The possibilities are endless with pigment! Worn dry, these shades give a very soft wash of muted color, but when worn wet (simply spray your eyeshadow brush with some water before picking up the product), these pigments turn into an opaque, liquid metal texture.
I highly recommend wearing them on top of a sticky base, because they are loose and have grey undertones, any fall out can really enhance dark circles (or just do your foundation & concealer afterwards). Another great stack from Naked, and one of my favourites overall!
- Price: $59.99 USD (or $30 or 2/$50 at IMATS shows)
- Availability: Milazzo Beauty
- Overall: Another great stack from Naked! This one features sparkly, greyish tones for sultry smoky eyes. They can be worn dry or wet, but I really like how these shades pop when foiled. They do have lots of fall out because they are a loose product, so make sure to use a sticky base.
- Rating: A