It doesn’t matter how many brushes I own, I will always get excited when seeing a new brush. Not just another eye shadow brush, but actual new designs… but shapes, fibers, cuts and sizes that I don’t own. I just can’t have enough!
I was pretty excited to see these new face, eye & lip brushes from Bdellium Tools, because a few of them are new designs to my collection! Each brush costs between $7-13 USD each, which is a fantastic price for these top, professional quality brushes.
The brushes include…
- 542 Bold Lip Brush: Wide, firm bristles that define all contours of the lips with ease and precision; great for bold lip colors.
- 546 Square Lip Brush: Designed to apply any lip color or gloss precisely and evenly. Achieves a well-defined look.
- 731 Mascara Fan Brush: Minimizes clumping and smearing of mascara for great intensity and ease of application. (
- 764 Bold Angled Brow Brush: Wider, stiffer bristles than regular brow brushes, designed for filling in brows and applying colors with ease.
- 768 Round Dome Shadow Brush: Dense bristles for creating a smoldering eye look; smudges product beautifully.
- 775 Duet Fiber Shader Brush: Designed for shading with eye shadow or cream products; natural fibers with synthetic tips.
- 949 Pointed Foundation Brush: Crafted specifically for hard-to-reach curves on the face; great for both foundation and concealer application.