I just had to share with you some news about the upcoming Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders ($45 USD / $52 CAD each), because they sound like the next best thing to ever happen to my makeup bag. This collection of six groundbreaking powders capture, diffuse and soften the way light is reflected on the skin, which helps to conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles all while making your skin look glowing and radiant.
Seriously- could this be my dream come true of having that flattering, candlelit glow 24/7!? Or perhaps having the world look at me through a soft focus lens? I’ll take 17 of each please.
The shades include…
- Diffused Light: A soft, warm, pale yellow powder. Reduces redness, eliminates shine and gives skin clarity.
- Ethereal Light: An opalescent sheer, cool white powder. Eliminates shine and mimics a moonlit glow- even in broad daylight.
- Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige powder. Extends a summer glow or enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth.
- Mood Light: A soft, sheer lavender pink powder. Mimics the softest, most forgiving light and reveals your brightest complexion.
- Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder. Blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
- Luminous Light: A champagne pearl powder. Creates a soft, incandescent candlelit glow- day or night.
Sounds amazing right? I can’t wait to get my hands on these powders and put them to the test! Which one would you want most? I think Diffused Light would be best for me… but I seriously want to try them all!